It Pays To Belong!
The Polk County Chamber of Commerce has been able to endure in our community for so long because of the value that we generate for our members. While we are a vehicle for the business community as a whole, our members receive unique advantages that are more beneficial now than ever. We continue to generate new ways to add value to our membership as the climate of our country and community change. We have compiled a list of some of the benefits organizations will receive as a member of the Polk County Chamber of Commerce below:
- Online Chamber Business Directory Listing
- Member Job Posting on Chamber Website
- Member Events Calendar on Chamber Website
- Community/Member Events Posted in Monthly Newsletter and Chamber Social Media Pages
- Phone and E-Mail Referrals
- Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings & Ground Breakings
- Chamber Membership Decal
- Complimentary Display of Brochures and Cards in Chamber Lobby
- Complimentary Membership in the Georgia Chamber Federation for Businesses with 10 Employees or Less
- Reduced Member Pricing to Polk Chamber Events where applicable
- Reduced Member Pricing for Georgia Chamber Signature Events and the Digital Education Webinar Series
- Access to the Members-Only side of the Georgia Chamber Website and Membership Directory
Ready to Join?
Chamber Programs & Events
- Chamber After Hours
- Member Annual Breakfast
- Downtown Advisory Committee
- YLP (Youth Leadership Committee)
- Education & Workforce Committee
- Business Development Committee
- STAR Student/Teacher
Ready to Join?
This year's 2022 Polk County State of the Community Event was held at the Coke Museum in downtown Cedartown. The Polk County Chamber of Commerce hosts this annual event for community leaders to give a year in review and goals set for the current and new year. This...
Our last Business After Hours was held on December 16, 2021, at the Cedartown Performing Arts Center. We enjoyed delicious food, drinks, and live music from a very talented jazz band while networking. Hosting a Business After Hours is a great opportunity for Chamber...